HMAQ – Providing education and professional support within the horticultural media industry
The Horticultural Media Association of Queensland is a professional body established on the 2nd of September 1996 under the rules and regulations set out by the Queensland Associations Incorporation Act of 1981. The objects of the Association are:
- To provide an avenue of mutual contact and communication for members of the horticultural media.
- To encourage and assist in maintaining a high level of integrity within the horticultural media.
- To operate under a Code of Ethics developed by members.
- To foster a closer working relationship between the members of the horticultural media and horticultural industry.
- To provide information to members as to where advice can be obtained on matters of professional concern.
- To provide a forum where items of mutual concern or interest to members can be discussed.
- To provide for the improvement of standards in the horticultural media through education of members.
Horticultural Media Association of Queensland Members represent:
- Garden Tour Leaders
- Garden Writers
- Landscape Designers
- Plant Sourcing
- PR Services
- Radio Broadcasters
- Television Presenters
Citrus Root Stocks by Peter Young
Have you ever been asked the questioned “what root stock should I check for when buying my citrus plants”? Thanks to our member Peter Young you have all the information. read more ….