- Gardening editor/writer/photographer, guest speaker and radio broadcaster.
- Registered Horticulturist (RH) and Fellow of Australian Institute of Horticulture (FAIH).
- Qualifications: B.App.Sc. (Hort. Tech.) and Certificate in Nutrition Farming.
- Editor/Director of subTropical Gardening magazine – www.stgmagazine.com.au
- Currently provides weekly radio garden tips on RiverFM (94.9FM), and weekly segments on ABC Sunshine Coast (90.3FM) and Noosa 101.3FM.
- Keynote speaker at garden shows and clubs, such as Ipswich Plant Expo, Gympie Garden Expo, Queensland Garden Expo, etc.
- Currently contracts out to landscape architects, designers, production nurseries and turf producers.
- Consultant for horticulture curriculum development in Singapore and Australia.
- Paul has worked: on golf courses, interior plantscape businesses, as gardener assistant, landscaper, research assistant, garden tutor & teacher, in garden centres, as a research journalist, editor, industry development officer, horticultural consultant and designer, event organisation, media communication strategist and product launch facilitator.
- Sub-edited 19 books and over 30 gardening magazines during 1992-2001, prior to starting subTropical Gardening magazine.
- Lives in both Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.